WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Identify your purpose for writing. (Why become an author?)
- Determine your target audience. (Who is your book for?)
- Map out your book. (What is your book about?)
- Create your table of contents. (Where will you take your readers?)
- Write the book. (How do you make a masterpiece?)
- Increase your Influence and Impact. (Achieve your dream.)
Time to Complete: 45 Minutes
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
KARY OBERBRUNNER is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today Best-Selling Author and CEO of Igniting Souls Publishing Agency, a global company that runs on EOS. Its core focus is helping people write, publish, and market their books the right way and turn them into 18 streams of income. He’s an award-winning author of ten books, a screenwriter, and he’s been featured in Entrepreneur, CBS, Fox News, Yahoo, and many other major media outlets.
As a young man, he suffered from severe stuttering, depression, and self-injury. Today a transformed man, Kary ignites souls. As an international speaker, he loves topics that capture his heart and mind such as: leadership, personal growth, human performance, blockchain technology, and entrepreneurship.
As a futurist and host of the Blockchain Life podcast, he often consults on marketing, branding, IP, and NFTs. He has several earned degrees including a Bachelor of Arts, Masters in Divinity, and Doctorate in Transformational Leadership. He lives in Ohio with his family.